Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kop that !!!

Well you guys!!!!
As we expected it and yeah!!!!! I still love to see it on and on every time there is a highlights or BPL Express from Astro. Yup and i've been crazy about it. Yeah!!!!!! Again..... 
Our players easily crushed them as they never want to live again. The first thing when I arrived at the office is I want to see the faces of Liverpool's fans. Massacred. Sorry dudes... as one of my colleagues says " you'll always walk alone "....hahahaha... and its not from our boys ya.... we still have respect for them... it comes from their derby rivals...well you know it.



I dont know if all of you noticed about it but there are two header attempts from our Asian hero i.e Park Ji Sung before he make it the third and successfull. Third time lucky charmed !!!!


Like always our on form striker Wayne Rooney made the first goal through penalty when Antonio Valencia was brought down. Eventhough saved by Pepe Reina but like the commentator said " when you're hot, you're hot " as it bounced back and Rooney completed it with a style. Later interview with the gaffer he did asked Rooney about the penalty and Rooney said " I changed my mind before i kicked it ". Well the gaffer said " dont ever changed your mind when it comes to this ". It makes sense as I faced similar incidents and I know how he feels. It's not easy guys to take a penalty as the pressure's always on you.

Here is the link for all goals and match highlights from that electrifying games http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqmMvJyyro


Enjoy and dont forget to give your comments. Glory Glory Manchester United!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers